A bit about us:
We are the recognized industry leader in providing Environmental Solutions to our Industrial and Manufacturing clients. A financially stable company that has experienced significant organic and inorganic growth over the past several years. Our commitment is to be the most reliable, efficient, and cost-effective waste management, railcar cleaning, and marine services provider. Our focus is on providing high quality, value-added recovery services while employing exceptional ethical, safety, and environmental standards.
Why join us?
We offer the perks of a big company - competitive pay, great time off packages, and solid benefits, including paid life insurance and a 401(k) match of up to 5% - combined with the collaborative and results-driven culture of a small one.
- Understand business domain, analyze requirements, evaluate options and participate in scoping and sizing activities
- Design, develop code, tests and maintain code for online application releases
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members including vendor partner teams
- Effectively participate in the technology proof-of-concepts and learn new technologies and frameworks
- Understand and enhance coding guidelines and participate in code review processes
- Collaborate with Product, QA team and Production Support team to ensure project alignment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in .NET/C# enterprise applications including serverless and Web services, UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS etc.)
- Microservices implementation experience
- Excellent programming skills and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle required with a focus on Agile