A bit about us:
We are a dynamic team of cohesive members located all over the world We provide innovative solutions to the industry’s leading operators.
If you are looking for a work life balance with unlimited PTO and plenty of room for career growth please read on and if interested email your current resume with salary requirement directly to me @ email@example.com
I look forward to connecting
Why join us?
~ WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU ~
We beleive is true work life balance (interview and you will see for yourself)
100% medical paid for at the basic plan with buy up options
Cohesive and fun team environment
~ WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM ~
- 6 to 8+ years of development experience in Data Engineering
- Writing SQL queries and debugging stored procedures
- Strong hands-on working knowledge in PostgreSQL
- Experience and/or certification with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure /Azure Databricks.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Professional in scripting with the ability to develop automation tools.
- Define, maintain, and support our enterprise products
- Applied ML experience (used in the real world to solve a problem) preferred
- Standout colleague, self-starter, collaborative, innovative and eager to learn every day.
- Experience with statistics backed QoR analysis that can be applied to a specific domain
- Enjoy experimental development solutions
- Ability to multi-task within various initiatives if needed