4.0 Process Engineer III - 100% Relocation Available
Process Engineer III - Industry 4.0 - 100% Relocation Available!
- Murray, KY
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Brett Tolmie
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is one of the nation’s largest and most established manufacturer and distributor of windows and doors for both residential homes and commercial applications. In business for the last 90+ years, they now employ over 8,000 professionals and have 17 manufacturing locations along with more than 200 showrooms today. This exceptional company prides themselves on maintaining traditional values among their employees and they have an excellent retention ratio among their very happy employees and clients alike.
Why join us?
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
Currently they are looking for a Process Engineer III with 4.0 industry experience who will be responsible for the implementation of Industry 4.0 projects that ensure the objectives of quality, on-time delivery, and cost are met. Investigates problems, prepares project schedules, compiles process requirements, cost, and equipment information to deliver real-time data that enables a “connected factory."
- Leveraged as a subject matter expert to provide support and advancing Industry 4.0 efforts, including Continuous Improvement, information flow, data analytics, & Operational Excellence.
- Works with Plants, functions and vendors to solve problems by defining requirements and successfully integrating solutions and technologies to manage complexity, increase capacity, and deliver productivity, building towards Pella’s Connected Factory.
- Cross functional collaboration skills are necessary when defining requirements, planning, and implementing projects.
- The ability to effectively present information, defend a position and address concerns is key to driving results.
- The position is expected to understand and apply safe practices in line with Pella’s safety policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5-7 years combined engineering experience.
- Experience with Industry 4.0, Smart Factory or Intelligent Operations preferred
- Familiar with problem solving tools and Lean Sigma principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications; statistical or simulation modeling software preferred.