A bit about us:
We deliver software, solutions, and managed services for mission-critical sites, stores, and applications to small- to medium-sized businesses and the designers, developers, and agencies who create for them. Our managed hosting, digital commerce cloud, and WordPress software and tools have more than 500,000+ sites under management, over 100,000 software subscribers, and 2 million+ free version software users.
Why join us?
- 100% employer paid benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Access to ongoing training
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- Collaborative team culture
- A voice in how things get done
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will achieve your revenue goals by providing reliable, highly available, secure and hassle free hosting. This role is responsible for identifying and capturing revenue growth opportunities within an assigned customer account territory.
- 3+ years of experience in a quota bearing role, customer service or account management
- Technical savvy to quickly develop a core understanding of hardware platforms, cloud computing and emerging web-hosting/web-application technologies
- Experience in mapping solutions to business needs and objectives
- Proven ability to manage multiple sales cycles at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience executing a consultative Sales approach with clients
- Establish and maintain current customer relationships utilizing Salesforce.com, HubSpot and other related systems
- Educate customers on full breadth of solutions that we offer
- Gain clear understanding of customer’s business requirements and growth goals and how they align with product offerings
- Build and maintain research on current customers relating to how each customer is organized hierarchically, brands, channels, and key relationships
- Manage and close consultative sales cycles
- Prepare client facing presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Drive customer interactions to uncover, qualify and close project opportunities within the customer’s organization
- Work with the Solution Architect team to present solutions that align with our organizational capabilities and future scalability