A bit about us:
We have been recognized as one of the top companies to work for because of our awesome company culture and environment, work/life balance and is considered one of the very best companies within the field of Entertainment! We are hiring for an AP Specialist to work onsite in the Downtown Los Angeles area. Feel free to apply!
Why join us?
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Free lunches everyday!
- Temp to Hire opportunity
- Open to entry level applicants, WE WILL TRAIN AND DEVELOP YOU!
The Accounts Payable Specialist position facilitates the accurate and timely payment of approved vendor invoices. This position also maintains the accounts payable records.
- Ensure vendor invoices contain proper approvals and supporting documentation, code with appropriate general ledger account number and input into accounting systems.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors in both accounting systems
- Responsible for validating vendor banking information.
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable email inbox and provide timely and accurate responses to accounts payable inquiries.
- Match invoices to Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders.
- Manage weekly check run.
- Perform vendor reconciliations and resolve discrepancies.
- Payment and Credit Memo applications.
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Reconcile AP general ledger accounts and accounts payable aging.
- Prepare monthly AP accrual journal entries.
- Participate in annual external audit.
- Review and approve T&E expense reports.
- Assist in the 1099 process.
- 1-3 years minimum of relevant AP experience
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiencies: EXCEL (Required), Word, Outlook, Teams
- Experience with an Accounting ERP System (QuickBooks, NetSuite, Great Plains, SAP, JDE, etc.), Concur