- Fairview, OR
- $100,000 - $115,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Corey Evans
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Founded in the 1950s, our construction company specializes in public infrastructure, sitework, residential subdivision, and demolition. With extensive experience and a commitment to exceptional results, we excel in developing vital structures, preparing construction sites, creating sustainable communities, and executing safe and efficient demolitions. Our reputation for integrity, reliability, and excellence is built on strong relationships and a passion for innovation.
Why join us?
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
My client seeks an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee daily accounting tasks and financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in accounting and at least five years of progressive management experience.
- Managed accounting staff, ensuring accurate AP, AR, and Payroll functions completion.
- Collaborate with project managers for on-time project progress billings.
- Review check runs, complete payroll tax returns, and reconcile GL accounts.
- Provide oversight for AP, sub-contractor invoicing, and payroll processing.
- Support accounting system users and stay updated on compliance.
- Respond to inquiries, develop procedures, and monitor staff goals.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting, and financial regulations.
- Analytical skills to generate accurate reports and projections.
- Effective communication and deadline management.