A bit about us:
Founded in 1961 and just celebrated our 60th Anniversary – we are an Aviation and Aerospace Manufacturing company that provides fluid transfer solutions that reduce customers’ installation time, waste, weight, and life-cycle costs. In addition, we couple our highly innovative and differentiated products with a culture of service and quality, giving our customers the competitive advantage to succeed in their business. Our team is growing, and we are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our team!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential.
- Established company with local presence within the community.
- Great opportunity to advance and progress with accounting/finance duties.
- Positive & challenging work environment.
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Manages the preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Conduct an annual inventory of the fixed assets.
- Provide ongoing financial analysis of current operations in order to make strategic, budget and projection recommendations to CFO/C-Suite.
- Create performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback systems that support company objectives.
- Assist in preparation & review of quarterly forecasts, monthly actual vs. budget variance analysis and customer P&L statements and analysis.
- Manages daily activities of support staff.
- Review financial statements, operating income and expense accounts, and other accounting documentation to confirm assets and liabilities.
- Perform expense budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- Work with external audit team to ensure yearly financial audit is completed accurately & timely.
- Support the annual operation and capital budgeting process and long-range strategic plan.
- Direct the corporation’s financial affairs to include financial reporting, tax compliance, and business planning.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- BA degree in accounting or related study.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the leadership team.