A bit about us:
We are growing exponentially and have been recognized as one of the top companies within our industry 3 years in a row! An accomplishment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to our exemplary employees and leadership team. With growth, comes opportunity to continue to really strengthen our infrastructure. We are hiring for several Accounting positions in Arizona, Chicago, Florida, North Carolina and Southern California. Feel free to apply and speak to us about what opportunities you could be a great match for!
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Responsible for generating the Company’s financial statements and related financial reports in keeping with agreed upon schedules and acceptable levels of accuracy.
- Ensures that all accounts are in balance, related liabilities are properly recorded and paid per contract terms and that all related parties are communicated with accordingly.
- Develops and maintains accurate records of the Company’s fixed assets, maintains fixed assets listing and resulting depreciated/amortization schedules.
- Actively participates in the development, use and modification of financial software systems that will enable the senior management to monitor financial results and assess future business opportunities.
- Interfaces and coordinates relationships with outside accountants and CPAs to insure delivery of timely and accurate information required for tax returns, audits, etc.
- Develops internal auditing procedures to check accuracy of management information systems, financial reports and Premium Processing functions.
- Prepares quarterly special reports such as Historical Comparisons, Financial Trends, and Variance Analysis.
- Responsible for maintenance of commercial banking relationships including accounts, banking fees, wire transfers, on-line banking, etc.
- Ensures all bank accounts are reconciled in a timely fashion monthly, review and approves reconciliations.
- With the assistance of the Chief Financial Officer develops systems and procedures to insure prudent cash (and checkbook) controls.
- Responsible for maximizing all cash balances, interest income, and related balance reporting.
- Refines and maintains existing methodology to project revenue, cash flows and Company obligations.
- Produces monthly “actual” versus “budgeted” reports – analyzes and reports variances.
- Develops systems and procedures to monitor/report on outstanding receivable and executes Company policy to facilitate timely collection of amounts due the Company.
- Monitors systems and procedures to ensure timely payment of all Company obligations as well as related reporting mechanisms.
- Works with internal and external information systems personnel to monitor and refine systems and procedures that expedite the recording of premiums and facilitate accurate, timely recording and accounting thereof.
- Monitors financials and produces mid-month and month-end financial reports.
- Communicates with senior management at corporate level and provides reporting, financial research and analysis, and executes ad hoc assignments.
- Prepares and files Annual Statements, Franchise Tax, City & County Business Licensing and Taxes.
- Manages and executes weekly operating and trust check printings and preparations.
- Executes monthly Cash Flow Projections, reporting, and management thereof.
- Reviews and approves journal entries, open invoice payables, and bank and trust reconciliations.
- Oversees, directs, and organizes the work of Accounting and Finance employees.
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensures adequate training for staff to facilitate coverage for critical department functions and to ensure proper general recordkeeping and financial controls.
- Establishes and monitors staff performance and development goals, sets objectives, establishes priorities, and conducts annual performance reviews.