A bit about us:
We are a technology-focused thought leader in the title industry, we are a national title company with headquarters in the Washington, D.C. area and regional locations that serve clients nationwide offering a broad range of solutions for the real estate services sector. Our proprietary software allows title services to completed quickly and with minimal delays, guaranteeing a smooth process from start to finish. Our team is growing and we are looking for an Accounting Manager to join us at our Rockville location.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential.
- Established company with a local presence within the community.
- Great opportunity to advance and progress with accounting/finance duties.
- Positive & challenging work environment.
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Manages the preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Supervise the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process from cradle to grave.
- Create performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback systems that support company objectives.
- Manages daily activities of support staff.
- Review financial statements, operating income and expense accounts, and other accounting documentation to confirm assets and liabilities.
- Perform expense budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- Work with external audit team to ensure yearly financial audit is completed accurately & timely.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- BA degree in accounting or related study.
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the leadership team.
- Previous real estate or professional services experience preferred.