A bit about us:
An established, Dallas-based entity is currently hiring for an experienced Accounting Manager for a confidential need. This individual will be managing a team of 4+ and ensuring monthly/quarterly/year-end close/reporting are conducted effectively along with maintaining proper GAAP compliance in all accounting facets. This individual must be team-focused and helpful in maintaining a solid culture with career growth for the team.
Why join us?
- $95K-$115K Base + Bonus/Potential Incentives
- Stable, Dallas-based organization with high visibility and opportunities for growth
- A great opportunity for a first-time manager of people and process
- Strong management and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture
- Great work/life balance
- Oversees team of 4+ accounting team members
- Leads training and mentoring of staff and develops career paths for individual accounting team members
- Responsible for entire transactional and operational month-end close process and ensuring all team members are aligned consistently in respective close duties
- Oversees cash/treasury focuses including projecting cash deficits and surpluses and oversees distribution process for entire ownership group as designated.
- Assists Controller in financial reporting oversight
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related area
- Previous supervisory experience of accounting team and process preferred
- 5+ Years of corporate general ledger accounting experience required
- Previous experience in a public accounting setting managing clients in several industries ideal
- Experience coordinating tax and audit duties with internal parties or external firms required
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment