A bit about us:
We Rely on robust fundamentals and passionate and motivated teams! We can go through turbulent times with serenity and agility, seize all possible growth opportunities and focus on excellence in execution, while boosting our brands competitiveness and performance. We roll out a long-term strategy that consists in striking the right balance between growth and competitiveness.
- We create new products and services that make your domestic life more pleasant, harmonious and fulfilling;
- We bring you solutions that meet your existing needs and anticipating your personal desires and aspirations.
- Provide consumers with products that contribute to their better living
Why join us?
- 70% work from Home (This is a REMOTE role but must be local to Southern California for office meetings/requirements
- Competitive salary
- Yearly Bonus (10%)
- Excellent Benefits and a 9% 401k match
- Career Growth
- Regular analysis of the legal structure and credit risks assessment of current and new clients. Maintain clients’ database, create and control clients’ credit conditions.
- Analyze and validate supply agreements in terms of credit conditions
- Submit recommendations for the credit terms of each client to the Commercial Dept., the Company’s Management, prepare credit applications, approve their analysis.
- Communicate with Commercial Dept. and clients in terms of current state of a client’s indebtedness, its adjustment and charging.
- Managing list of customer portfolio which includes building relationship, following up on overdues, posting payments and credits.
- Aim at minimizing DSO and achieving defined goals along with the Company’s Management and Commercial Dept.
- Regular updating of clients’ credit limits and their recommendations.
- Work with insurance companies (including contract signing and its fulfilment) and other institutions which provide instruments for the insurance of accounts receivable.
- Manages the AR reconciliation process with the customers.
- Prepare forecast on credit risks insurance cost. Analyze variances vs actual.
- Prepare the forecast and the actual provision for doubtful debts. Complete variance analysis
- Input, monitor, review, maintain client’s approved commercial conditions in SAP (distribution channels, regions, hierarchy, on-invoice client’s discounts)
- Prepare reporting and comments in frames of responsibility (D+8 margin, working capital, DSO etc.);
- Within the responsibilities provide employees of the Company with the information about rules, terms and procedures relating to all financial issues of the sales process for the Company.
- Provide managers, creditors, shareholders, auditors, government agencies and other users of financial statements with comparable and reliable accounting information on the relevant sections of accounting.
- Participate in the business analysis process in order to improve general efficiency of the company and workflows.
- Suggest development and introduce new progressive methods of credit control.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
Experience : at least 1 - 3 years as a Credit Analyst / Manager role preferably at international companies.
at least 3-5 years as AR collector
Special skills and knowledge:
- The knowledge of legislation and normative documents and international standards, taxation and accounting norms related to the credit control;
- Steady knowledge of general credit control procedures and processes;
- Experience in SAP
- Knowledge and experience of work with commercial receivables insurance
- Good analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- The skills of accounting operations related to AR and credit control area
- The knowledge of trade financing instruments
- The knowledge of finance analysis and credit risks assessment
- Management skills
- Responsible /accountable
- Self-organized, punctual, attentive, accurate with data;
- Able to manage heavy workload
- Target oriented, business oriented