A bit about us:
Our client is the leader in glazing interior and exterior services. They provide their services to the top contractors and help design and overcome some of the most challenging design and engineering issues.
Why join us?
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
The Accounts Receivable Manager will oversee day-to-day accounting functions, including invoicing customers, collecting payments and cash applications, and responding to customer and sales representative inquiries.
- Coordinates with operations and logistics department to release orders consistent with term limits and department policies.
- Negotiates with customers in cases of non-payments.
- Reviews claims, chargeback/credit issues, and follows up with operations, logistics, sales, and customers.
- Runs accounts receivable aging report, resolves past due and monitors customer account details for non-payment, chargebacks, delayed payments, and other irregularities. Phone email and other tracking mechanisms.
- Produces and manages all AR-related reporting, audits requests, evaluates and sets credit terms for new and existing accounts.
- Works with the accounting team for month-end close.
- Manages and provides training to staff of the department.
- Improves operation efficiency and ensures that all practices comply with company policy.
- Performs ad hoc analysis as required.
- Accounting principles, general ledger, and audit standards
- Understand concepts of DSO, DIO, DFI, Chargebacks
- Understand banking practices and credit analysis
- Customer service experience is required
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, managers, and customers
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Well planes, organized with keen attention to detail, and possess outstanding follow-through skills
- Advance Excel skills and MS Office