A bit about us:
A global company, known and respected in over one hundred countries. We continue to develop new technology in our industry, which has been been the hallmark of our company, since its inception.
Why join us?
We are a well-established and extremely stable organization, providing excellent benefits, great compensation, and opportunity for career growth.
Accounts Receivable professional needed for our client. A few details below, full job description available for those interested and qualified.
- Process and apply customer payments and credits, including credit card payments.
- Research and solve complex payment discrepancies.
- Provide customer service and assistance for customers as needed in relation to payments.
- Process customer credit applications.
- Generate accounting statements and reports.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Research and applies unallocated cash.
- Oversee client accounts, accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals.
- Organize and maintains up to date financial records.
- Provides financial and management reports.
- Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested.