We are seeking a highly motivated and Surgical RNS to join our team. As a RN, you will be responsible for providing exceptional patient care while utilizing your skills as RN performing: Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, and bariatric. If you are passionate about providing quality care and have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, then this position is perfect for you.
- Provide exceptional patient care in a variety of surgical settings including Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and General Surgery.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians.
- Conduct patient assessments and document patient progress in electronic medical records.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure patient needs are met.
- Provide education to patients and their families on post-operative care and treatment plans.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Active RN license with 1-3 years of experience in Med surg, Acute Care, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, and/or Bariatrics
- 3-5 years of Experience or more preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in patient assessment, medication administration, and electronic medical records.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts and schedules.
For more information, please apply directly to this position. Thank you!