A bit about us:
Caring is at the basis of everything we do, as well as the way we treat our patients, each other and every person that we come into contact with throughout our organization. The results? A positive culture that fosters employee pride and loyalty, improved patient satisfaction and a great work environment.
Why join us?
Our team shares a deep commitment to quality—and that means we do the right thing, at the right time and in the right way. Patient safety and well-being always come first within our High Reliability Organization. Just as our team members take care of our patients, we take care of them by ensuring that they enjoy the resources, respect and rewards that lead to career satisfaction.
- Certification in ANCC or AANP as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s degree (MSN)
- 1+ years of Primary care, urgent care, or emergency medicine experience (no new grads.)
- Must have active and clean state medical license and DEA
- Leadership traits and the ability to mediate situations that arise unexpectedly
- Ability to prescribe medications accurately and communicate correct usage
- Must have clean medical background
- See all ages
- Comfortable with differentiating patient census