A bit about us:
We are the Uber for Private Jets! We proudly provide high quality, safe and reliable private jet travel and are a market leader in affordability, accessibility and client satisfaction. We provide fast and easy access via web and mobile apps to a growing fleet of highly desirable company-owned private jets, 24/7 nationwide flight operations, personalized customer service, and decades of experience as operators and innovators. We are a React/Node.js, React Native, Python, Postgres, Airtable and AWS shop. Come join our team!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salaries
- 100% company paid health plan
- Remote flexibility and flexible hours
- Generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, great culture, and autonomy
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter for a position to help in the development of custom web application software at the intersection of Airtable and automation. The ideal candidate will possess technical skills using spreadsheet scripting/functions, the ability to work with a team to achieve goals, have some experience with automation integrators like Zapier and Microsoft Power Automate, and be familiar with agile software development methodologies,
- Designs data entry management structures according to requirements discovery
- Architects many-to-many relational data tables using Linked Records
- Strong command of managing Airtable Views and Airtable Forms
- Monitors and assists data validation procedures
- Ensures table functions operate within established specifications
- Creates documentation to identify requirements for augmentation software and to propose possible solutions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of Airtable or comparable (Excel, etc) spreadsheet development experience
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, performance optimization, troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Airtable and its native applications.
- Ability to learn and improvise new data management technologies.
- Experience in some of the following technologies:
- Automation Integrators like Zapier and Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Teams, Slack
- Atlassian Jira or comparable ticketing software