A bit about us:
A contract formulation company that partners with a wide variety of industries!
Why join us?
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Four weeks of annual paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Analyzing products to determine chemical and physical properties following Company, client and pharmacopeial methodologies
- Performing method development for potency and impurity/degradant analysis using GC, HPLC, UPLC, or LC/MS instrumentation.
- Ensuring work is performed in compliance with standard operating procedures, good laboratory practices and good manufacturing practices
- Concurrently documenting laboratory work in a clear, detailed and organized manner
- Compiling and analyzing results using spreadsheet and statistical analysis programs
- Carrying out proprietary research and development projects
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise through continuing professional education and training
- Mentoring and developing less experienced analytical scientists
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific field with 2+ years of relevant experience as listed herein.
- Experience performing method development and/or sample analysis for potency and impurity/degradant analysis, of API and formulated drug product, using HPLC, UPLC, GC, or LC/MS instrumentation.
- Experience with Waters™ Empower LIMS system desirable
- Experience with Agilent and Waters chromatography equipment desirable
- Ability to handle multiple projects while adhering to timelines
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Possessing effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience with dissolution testing, Karl Fisher analysis, and stability testing desirable
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Position to be on-site in our Branford, CT facilities, full-time
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications