A bit about us:
Our platform as a service empowers users to build online businesses, digital marketing strategies and much more! Great opportunity for people throughout the USA.
Why join us?
- This is one of the fasted growing companies in Orange County
- Amazing pay
- 100% paid benefits by employer
- Awesome benefits
- Great perks and lifestyle
- Unlimited PTO
- Working on cutting edge technology constantly.
- You have strong experience working with our stack: Java / Kotlin on Android, AndroidX architecture components, Firebase, and various open source libraries (ie gson, exoplayer, okhttp, retrofit, roomdb, dagger, butterknife, etc)
- You have experience with mobile platforms and can speak to high-level concepts on both Android and iOS.
- You are comfortable working with git and Github as well as managing merge conflicts.
- You believe in modularity, writing clear documentation, and a no-ego approach to coding that welcomes new and improved ideas.
- Work with a dedicated mobile team to design, architect, build, and maintain new and existing apps that aim to give our customers superpowers.
- Write clean, simple, well-tested code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Review code written by other developers and offer constructive feedback.
- Provide technical leadership, platform knowledge, and a detailed knowledge of the AOSP to the developers on your team.
- Participate in or drive application architecture discussions for new features or projects.
- Collaborate with product design and UX experts in planning native application experiences that wow our customers.
- Participate in weekly one on ones with your dev manager to grow your career.
- Maintenance and updates for the continued operation of existing mobile applications.
- Focus on coding (Java or Kotlin) content-based applications that place a heavy focus on flexibility to allow for dynamic server-side changes and user-generated content.
- Build, manage, and deploy applications to the Google Play admin console and maintain closed / open betas.
- Work closely with the development team in our preferred toolset and practices (git & Github, Jira & Confluence, Firebase, Datadog, and agile-ish development practices.