Application Engineer/Field Engineer
- Oklahoma City, OK
- $100,000 - $130,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kendall Clark
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is a recognized leader in the design, manufacture and service of premium downhole drilling motors, drilling jars, shock subs and NMDC material used in the oilfield, mining and HDD industries. Our management, marketing and engineering teams are comprised of seasoned professionals with an average of 20+ years of industry experience.
Why join us?
We strive to be a reliable and responsive long-term partner for our customers
- in day-to-day business by providing both high-quality services and feasible solutions to create added value for our customers.
- as a long-term strategic partner by further developing advanced technologies, products and services which help our customers achieve their objectives.
- by our commitment to protect the proprietary knowledge of ours and our customers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an ABET-accredited program
- 5 to 10 years of relevant oilfield experience required
- Be a team player with ability to work independently and demonstrate good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite and Excel is required
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to liaise professionally with team members and system users
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a flexible working schedule to meet customer needs
- Ability to travel in North America on an as needed basis
- Walk/travel to production areas while wearing appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), which at a minimum includes safety glasses but could also include steel-toe footwear and other PPE
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly and with assistance, up to 75lbs on occasion
- The Application Engineer III will work closely with sales and operations to provide superior customer support and drive for product development through a relentless focus on providing the best value-added solutions for niche applications and outstanding service quality through engineering solutions that increase value to every well drilled by our customers through a sustainable and continuous manner
- Provide technical justification of the product development process for new design according to product development process standards
- Take lead and support in all quality incidents in relation to your assigned area according to the IMS standards
- Providing feedback on trends for product reliability and quality improvement
- Monitor customer issues, feedback, deadlines, and deliverables to ensure customer issues are handled effectively and quickly, adapting, improving, and communicating internal processes where necessary
- Responsible for creating technical evaluations and product recommendations that help maximize the sales and profitability of assigned area
- Develop case histories and outstanding run reports for internal and external use
- Deliver technology presentations and training sessions with internal team members or customers when necessary
- Customer visits, client offices, field site support, intercompany travel as required throughout the assigned area
- Observe safety regulations, wear required safety equipment, encourage safe working practices, report hazards, and adhere to all HSE requirements
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
- Non-standard work hours, 24 / 7 contact / availability expectations for rig / operational support
- Sit for extended periods of time, up to 8-10 hours a day
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $130,000