A bit about us:
World’s largest private funder of independent groups working for justice, democratic governance, and human rights. We provide thousands of grants every year through a network of national and regional foundations and offices, funding a vast array of projects.
Why join us?
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow, from annual professional development allowances to onsite trainings and learning conversations with visiting experts.
- Top-notch benefits and perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance.
- A commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that enables everyone to bring their full self to work and make a positive impact on the world.
- A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of front-end and back-end programming languages, such as AWS, SQL, Python, SQL.
- Nice to have experience with Git Bucket, Jira, any DevOps or Developmental experience
- Proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
- Knowledge of Advanced Encryption Standards (AES).
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Exceptional communication skills.