A bit about us:
This is a remote role!! Are you an Architectural Project Manager seeking an awesome role? Do you have Revit and CAD experience? If so then read on! We are a nationwide commercial architectural firm seeking an amazing candidate to grow with our team.
Here are some of the experience we are looking for: putting together full sets of CDs, permitting, RFIs, and site visits for upfront verification, during construction, punch-lists, and meeting with the city for permit related requirements.
What You'll Do In the Project Manager Role:
- Ability to handle multiple projects or one account with diligence and commitment.
- Review and develop construction plans requested by the client
- Oversee the work done by assistant project manager and draftsperson
- Oversees drafting, review shop drawings and respond to RFI’s
- Analyze and estimate project cost for labor, equipment and material
- Monitor progress of all construction phases in compliance with building plans and deadlines
- Manage correspondence with clients, vendors, consultants, building departments, landlords, construction team and other personnel involved in projects
- Review and research state and local code compliances
- Prepare reports and presentations for client meetings
- Execute site surveys on a need basis
- Manage people on the team and their expectations and review and approve time cards of the team in a timely manner
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Senior Project Manager/Studio Director/Director of
What's You Need To Apply For the Project Manager Role:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture
- Minimum 6 years experience as an Architecture Project Manager in an architectural firm
- Minimum 4 years experience in Retail Architecture required
- Ability to interpret construction data, engineering calculations and drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with strong 3D design skills required, with basic knowledge of Sketch up, Photoshop or Illustrator preferred
- Strong skillset of Excel, Word and Power point and plus
- Experience drafting retail or commercial construction documents preferred
- Must possess strong time management and people management skills and have the ability to handle the pressure of tight deadlines
- Must be able to travel on need basis
So if you're an Architectural Project Manager seeking a new role please send your resume today!