A bit about us:
We are a full-service property management firm regionally centered in the Puget Sound Area. Today, we are the largest family-owned property management firm operating in the PNW competing effectively against larger national firms. We successfully manage over 5 million square feet of commercial and office properties as well as a portfolio of over 13,000 multifamily units throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our employees enjoy a benefits program that includes a variety of medical, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance options. Our training program is robust and unique in the industry as it prepares site staff to deal with any issue that may arise. We use the latest technology in our training program to ensure optimization of staff skills and potential. Our goal is to bring out the best in each employee and encourage advancement within the company.
Why join us?
- Strong reputation in the community.
- Great leadership and company culture.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits & compensation package.
- Ensures accuracy of financial transactions and ensure processes align with company policies/procedures.
- Ensures timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Reviews funding and sales-related reconciliations with many data points.
- Take ownership of the entire accounting & finance department – the ability to forecast and create budgets.
- Record company card reconciliations and corresponding general ledger entries.
- Monitor gross sales and percentage rent as requested.
- Manage fixed assets and commission structures.
- Creates performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback systems that support the company’s objectives.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Managing communication with vendors
- BA degree in Accounting/Finance or related study.
- 4+ years of related work experience – preferably in a real estate or property management environment.
- Accounting Software experience required. Yardi or other property management software is preferred.
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects.