- Downtown, CA
- $85,000 - $110,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Tony Fasano
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
I am currently supporting a start-up company that supports clean energy technologies and they are looking to add a key member to the success of the accounting department to drive the company-wide vision.
Why join us?
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Hybrid work model
In this role, you will be asked to invest time in defining and documenting processes to proactively address current process gaps and get ahead of new processes required to support Zero Nox’s continued growth. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and Microsoft suite
- QuickBooks Online (QBO) experience
- Experience with software integration
- Experience with researching and documenting support for accounting conclusions
- Revenue recognition, contracts with customers, collaboration agreement revenue (ASC 606 & ASC 808)
- ASC330 experience as it relates to allocating freight costs and capitalizing freight costs to inventory for items on the water or unsold inventory on hand
- Experience in multi-state tax filings. consolidated tax returns.
- Conduct, lead, and be the primary point of contact for external CPAs for the annual PCAOB audit
- Creating work papers for month-end and annual audits.
- Oversight of bookkeeper/staff accountant
- Quarterly Sales tax filings
- Develop and document business scalable processes for accounting and business initiatives
- Assist/lead in multiple accounting functions, including A/R, A/P, cash flow management, and financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.