A bit about us:
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Nurse Manager to join our team! We are looking for a motivated individual that will manage day to day clinical operations of the units, and supervise shift activities. Our staff proudly provides clinical excellence tailored to patients unique healthcare profiles and lifestyles.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical (PPO), Dental, and Vision
- Supplemental Short Term Disability and LTD. Life insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Match
- Bonuses and merit increase available
Is your background a fit?
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- BSN or bachelor's degree in a health care related field
- Current California RN license required, and BLS certification
- ALCS certification preferred
- Strong preference for Oncology experience and certification
- Minimum of 2 years relevant acute care experience