Assistant Project Manager - Transportation
Top 10 General Contractor in the world, bringing in close to $6B in revenue annually looking for transportation assistant project managers
- Atlanta, GA
- $85,000 - $110,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Chris Cavish
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a top 10 general contractor in the world, bringing in over $6B in annual revenue. As a premier construction company, we take immense pride in transforming visions into tangible masterpieces. From towering skyscrapers to cutting-edge infrastructure, our seasoned experts are driven by an unwavering commitment to excellence and an insatiable thirst for innovation. We're not just builders; we're dream-weavers, turning your ideas into awe-inspiring realities. Our collaborative approach ensures that we listen to your needs, exceed expectations, and make your project an extraordinary success story. With a keen eye on the latest technology, we ensure efficiency and precision in every step of the construction journey, while our unwavering focus on safety guarantees peace of mind. Join the ranks of satisfied employees who have experienced transformative power as we build a future that inspires and leaves a profound legacy for generations to come. Let's embark on this remarkable journey together, as together, we can achieve greatness.
Why join us?
Top Contractor in the World!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Protection Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Legal Plan
- Project planning, scheduling and coordination
- Safety and quality control management
- Accurate forecasting and management of budgets
- Change order management
- Managing critical subcontractors
- Manage Project Engineers
- Resolution of problems involving labor disputes, material delivery and contract administration
- Maintain vehicle, equipment, and tools management