Assistant Project Manager
Construction Assistant Project Manager - Tenant Improvement - up to 120k
- San Francisco, CA
- $80,000 - $110,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Chris Hollman
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Commercial building planning and construction. we believe these two services are one. Because we are experienced planners, our construction projects proceed in orderly, well-coordinated steps—on time and on budget. Because we are construction professionals, our planning is informed by real-world fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of how drawings are developed.
Why join us?
Do you want to work for the top tenant improvement contractor in the city?
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Gas card, company truck, company phone and laptop
Do you have experience overseeing large scale commercial projects? If so apply!
- -Work directly with the Project Manager to prepare and distribute the weekly project
- -Identify all required submittals and managed the submittal process (including all
- -As required, attend weekly Owner, Architect and Contractors meetings, and take
- -Review and understand the project drawings.
- -Work with the PM to identify any cost and/or schedule impacts associated with client,
- -Request, track and finalize all close out documentation per project requirements.
- -Assist the field personnel with any documentation required and or information needed.
- -Processing and distribution of subcontractor change orders.
- -Create the billing schedule and request / track monthly subcontractor invoices.
- -Provide training to peers as required.