A bit about us:
We are a premier commercial interior contractor in the Southeast. We are 100% employee-owned and continuing to grow at a fast pace!
Why join us?
Compensation range: from $55-$80k
- Full benefits
- 401k with match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- We are a stable company with projects secured over the next several years
- We work on high-end interior projects with the best General Contractors
- Excellent opportunity for long term career growth
- Over 10 office locations and growing
- Monitors site daily activities and promotes a safe work environment
- Ensures construction goes in accordance with site plans and blueprints
- Assists PM with site preparation and evaluation, scoping, and labor resources.
- Track, review and process Change Proposal Requests & Change Orders.
- Demonstrates safety leadership by modeling safe work methods, identifying risk and ensuring that all workers are trained on health & safety, including any required certifications such as powered lift equipment
- Assists PM with Production & Budget Tracking
- Work with the subcontracts team to develop and issue RFPs, define agreements. and schedule with awarded subcontractors.
- Gathers subcontractor paperwork and documentation for proper scope and billing
- Creative problem solving - ability to think critically and resolve project issues
- Handles multiple priorities and deliverables to target dates