Associate Attorney - Bilingual
Boutique firm with a passion for the growth of business and real estate is seeking a bilingual associate attorney to join the team!
- Orlando, FL
- $90,000 - $200,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kris Leishman
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated, and highly skilled Bilingual Associate Attorney to join our prestigious law firm. This role requires extensive expertise in real estate and corporate law, fluency in Spanish and English, and a strong understanding of the Florida Bar. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a diverse caseload, providing expert legal advice to our clients, and representing our firm with the utmost professionalism and integrity. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Why join us?
- Provide expert legal advice and representation to clients in matters related to real estate and corporate law.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of legal documents, including contracts, deeds, leases, and corporate agreements.
- Represent clients in court, presenting evidence and arguments in a clear, compelling, and persuasive manner.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to stay abreast of current laws and legal trends.
- Participate in client meetings, providing clear, concise, and accurate legal advice.
- Work closely with other attorneys and support staff to ensure the highest level of client service.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to professional ethics.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and opposing counsel in both Spanish and English.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- 3+ years of experience as an attorney, with a focus on real estate and corporate law.
- Current membership in the Florida Bar.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to resolve complex legal issues.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and build strong relationships with clients.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and ethical judgment.
- Proficiency in legal research and the use of legal software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.