Associate Attorney - Civil Litigation
Established and respected full-service firm with 8 offices across the Southeast U.S. and great company culture!
- Marietta, GA
- $100,000 - $140,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Karyn Spies
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Established full-service law firm providing legal advice to its clients in all aspects of civil and commercial litigation, corporate law, insurance defense, workers' compensation, and much more.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits
- Career growth
- Additional financial incentives
Our client has an immediate need for an Associate Attorney with 3 to 5 years of experience in civil litigation, with a preference for insurance defense and/or construction litigation.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to clients on various law matters.
- Draft and review agreements, policies, and procedures.
- Represent clients in administrative proceedings, such as investigations and hearings.
- Represent clients in litigation matters, including drafting pleadings, conducting discovery, and arguing motions.
- Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school.
- 2+ years of experience in civil litigation.
- Preferred experience with insurance defense and/or construction litigation.