Associate Attorney (insurance litigation)
- Los Angeles, CA
- $100,000 - $130,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Alex Hagen
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
One of our favorite legal clients is in search of an Associate Attorney to join their team ASAP!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Bar Dues & CLE Credits Paid by Firm
Our client is seeking an associate with 2+ years of litigation experience (emphasis on legal research, writing, and advocacy skills).
- Prepare complaints, motions, memorandums and other legal documents.
- Conduct discovery.
- Attend hearings.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Handle all aspects of litigation through mediations, settlement or trial.
- Screen and review cases.
- Analyze case law and opinions.
- Develop legal arguments advocating a position before state and federal courts.
- Client contact and communication.
- Litigation Experience
- Experience in Drafting Pleadings and Discovery
- Great Written & Verbal Skills
- Works Well Independently
- Trial Experience
- Experience in Taking & Defending Depositions
- Strong Research and Writing Skills