Associate Civil Engineer (Stormwater)
Urgent! Civil Engineer with Storm-water/Drainage experience!
- Riverside, CA +1
- $70,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Greg Smith
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Stormwater Department. We like to hire those that can see past their individual position and look at the bigger picture to assist the firm in meeting its business development goals.
Why join us?
- Competitive Full Benefits Package
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness Program
- Membership Sponsorship
- Mentor Program
- Education Assistance
- Two+ years of experience in drainage/stormwater
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphic representations of engineering designs using CAD, AutoCAD, or Civil 3D.
- Prepare hydrology and hydraulic studies related to regional and site specific drainage projects
- Prepare engineering reports; master plans, preliminary studies, alignment studies, specific hydrology/hydraulic reports
- Design site specific water quality BMPs