1. Conduct and document store visits via audits with the purpose of ensuring contract compliance including but not limited to purchasing raw materials from the Company, unit producing sufficient SKUs daily, ensuring products are visually appealing and that sampling is done to promote sales.
2. Develops strong working relationships with company employees.
3. Ensure government regulations and licensing requirements are met, i.e. – business licenses, food handler certificates and health permits, to ensure sales continue.
4. Investigate non-compliance issues.
5. Provide training to existing sushi chefs on new products and procedures as needed.
6. Perform at high energy and effectiveness when working out in the field.
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Culinary Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of food management experience required.
- Sushi chef experience strongly preferred.
- 1 year of franchise operations experience strongly preferred.
- 1 year of multi-unit restaurant management preferred.