A bit about us:
Our firm is a longstanding pillar of legal excellence in the region. With a rich history of success and a commitment to innovation, we take pride in our reputation as a trusted legal partner for businesses, both public and private.
At our core, we embody an entrepreneurial spirit that drives our work. We don't just offer legal services; we provide strategic guidance and sound counsel that empowers our clients to thrive in today's ever-evolving business landscape.
We understand the value of talent, and as such, we offer a competitive compensation structure that reflects our appreciation for the contributions of our team members. We provide the resources and support you need to excel in your role and grow as a professional.
If you're passionate about delivering exceptional legal services, thrive in a dynamic environment, and aspire to represent high-profile clients, we invite you to explore the opportunities at our firm. Join us in shaping the future of law and business in the Northwest and beyond.
1. Managing all aspects of employment litigation including investigation, pleadings, written discovery, depositions, and trial preparation.
2. Representing clients in mediation, arbitration, and court proceedings.
3. Handling a variety of employment claims such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and wage and hour claims.
4. Conducting comprehensive legal research and analysis to support case strategy.
5. Drafting legal documents such as pleadings, motions, briefs, and settlement agreements.
6. Providing advice and counsel to clients regarding federal and state compliance in employment matters.
7. Participating in public speaking events to educate the community on employment law issues.
8. Collaborating with team members to ensure the best outcomes for our clients.
1. A J.D. degree from an accredited law school and admission to the state bar.
2. A minimum of 4 years of experience in employment litigation.
3. Proven experience in handling claims, mediation, arbitration, trial, and federal and state compliance.
4. Strong legal research and writing skills.
5. Excellent public speaking abilities.
6. A track record of managing written discovery requests and conducting depositions.
7. Strong negotiation skills and a keen eye for detail.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
9. A proactive attitude, with the ability to work independently and manage a substantial workload effectively.