A bit about us:
This firm offers radically necessary services that vindicate the rights of the rural poor. Our advocates believe that rural communities can thrive, and that the justice system can be worked to the advantage of people who reject poverty and discrimination. The work we advance spans an impressive gamut of venues and stands on a bold legacy of success and a vision for the prosperity of our clients.
Why join us?
- 100% medical, dental, vision paid for!
- 2 health accounts, 1 dental and vision account
- Good perks
- 15 holidays
- Ergo office set up
- Loan repayment – up to 6,000/year
- Supervise and guide the litigation work of staff attorneys including assessing legal needs and reviewing and editing litigation related documents. The Directing Attorney ensures that case handling complies with CRLA policies, Legal Services Corporation regulations, the ABA Standards for the Provision of Civil Legal Services, and ethical obligations
- Maintain an active caseload of both affirmative and defensive in-court and administrative litigation.
- Oversee the planning of community education and outreach activities to raise awareness of diverse advocacy areas in serviced communities