Our growing offices in Atlanta, GA. Birmingham, AL. Charlotte, NC. Chicago, IL. Cincinnati, OH., Detroit, MI Greenville, SC Houston, TX New York, NY are seeking Senior Audit Associate's to add to our firm. We are looking for the right individual who is dynamic, entrepreneurial, and career-oriented. You will work with a select team providing auditing services to predominately manufacturing and distribution clients. You must be able to manage projects, work under time pressures, multi-task, and communicate effectively both verbal and written. You should be organized, proactive, and results-oriented.
What you will do:
- Perform audit engagements in a variety of industries concentrating on manufacturing and distribution
- Perform technical accounting research on a variety of accounting topics
- Provide timely and high-quality services and deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Prepare clear, concise work papers and other communications
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development opportunities
What you need to bring:
- 3+ years of professional experience including experience in public accounting
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Masters degree in Accounting/Taxation
- CPA license or similar certification required
- CCH Axcess experience
- ProSystem fx Engagement experience
Who we serve:
- Foreign-owned US subsidiaries, typically from German-speaking countries
- Clients in many industries including manufacturing, distribution, technology & fashion
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME ALONG WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS TO JAYSON.LESSING@JOBOT.COM
1. Do you have your CPA? If not where are you at in the process?
2. How long have you worked for a CPA firm?
3. What is your desired compensation?
4. What industries do you have experience doing audits in?
5. Share with me your availability for me to reach out and go over the opportunity further.