A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we are a full-service, boutique public accounting firm! For over 3 decades we have put our employees and their families first, and consider ourselves a "Lifestyle Firm". We pride ourselves on not overworking our employees, while also staying committed to our clients through great relationships and delivery.
We provide multi-state and international operations, and focus on clients with revenue generally ranging from $10M - $100M.
If you are looking for a CPA firm with excellent values and company culture, then please read on...
Audit Associates are supervised by senior accountants or other, more experienced semi-senior accountants. Some responsibilities will include:
- Understand the rules, requirements, code of conduct and standards of the AICPA, and the authoritative literature established by the FASB, GASB, and the PCAOB.
- Obtain a working knowledge of accounting research techniques and the various research sources.
- Obtain a working knowledge of firm technology, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, Go Systems Audit, and firm contact management and time and billing software.
- EA/CPA or working towards either will be a plus
- Prepare workpapers in accordance with firm policies that are neat and well organized.
- Perform a thorough self-review of work submitted to seniors and managers.
- Keep seniors and managers informed as to the status of assignments.
- Bachelors Degree is required