Audit Manager - Government Audit
Hybrid Audit Manager - Government Audits
- Orlando, FL
- $100,000 - $135,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Ryan Ferguson
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a small CPA firm that specializes in Non Profit, Real Estate, Construction, & government audits. We pride ourselves with excellent customer satisfaction rates. We are continuously growing and looking at add an Audit Manager to our team that will bring extensive governmental audit experience to the table.
Why join us?
- Compensation: $100,000-$130,000 /year
- Bonus: 2 bonuses per year - Busy season bonus and end of year bonus
- Full benefits plan
- 5 Weeks PTO
- Hybrid Schedule - Work remotely 1 or 2 times a week
- Path to Partner: If Candidates is looking for that
We are seeking a highly motivated Audit Manager to join our team. As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and leading a team of auditors, ensuring that all audits are completed accurately and efficiently, and providing strategic recommendations to improve overall business operations. This is a full-time, permanent position with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Manage and lead a team of auditors to ensure that all audits are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Develop and implement audit plans and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve overall business operations and financial performance.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of financial statements, internal controls, and other financial documents to identify areas of risk and potential fraud.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure that audit findings are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in regulatory requirements and industry standards to ensure that audit processes are current and effective.
- Train and mentor junior auditors to ensure that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their jobs effectively.
- Prepare and present audit reports to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting
- 2+ years of Governmental Audit experience
- CPA required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.