A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we are a full-service, boutique public accounting firm! For over 3 decades we have put our employees and their families first, and consider ourselves a "Lifestyle Firm". We pride ourselves on not overworking our employees, while also staying committed to our clients through great relationships and delivery.
We provide multi-state and international operations, and focus on clients with revenue generally ranging from $10M - $100M.
If you are looking for a CPA firm with excellent values and company culture, then please read on...
We are seeking a Audit Manager with experience in one or more of the following industries: Manufacturing & Distribution, Media and Tech, Consumer products, Real estate, entertainment.
- Active CPA license
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant public accounting experience with at least 1 year as an Audit Manager
- Performing complex audits and reviewing financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Preparing financial statements and related disclosures in accordance with GAAP and GAAS
- Ability to supervise complete engagements
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree from an accredited college/university
- Employee Benefit Plan auditing experience is a big plus!