Audit Manager opportunity with Excellent Work/Life Balance!
- Pittsburgh, PA
- $100,000 - $130,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: David DeCristofaro
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a reputable public accounting firm with over 40 years of experience offering solutions to our clients across multiple industries in over 40 states. Our family-oriented culture provides an excellent work/life balance to all of our employees, while also allowing excellent room for career growth. If you are looking for a firm with great values, fantastic culture, and accelerated career growth, then please read on!
Why join us?
- <=45 Hours During Busy Season!
- Competitive Base Salary + Year End Bonus!
- 401(k) matching!
- Excellent Health Benefits!
- Hybrid Remote Work!
- Flexible Schedule!
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off!
- Parental Leave!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
We are seeking a Audit Manager with 7-10 years of experience in Public Accounting, and some experience acting as an Audit Manager. This will be a hybrid remote position, with in-office work 3 days per week near Pittsburgh, PA. Some skills and experience include:
- Must have Active CPA license
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant public accounting experience with at least 2 year as an Audit Manager
- Performing complex audits and reviewing financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Ability to supervise complete engagements
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree from an accredited college/university