Multiple Audit Candidates Needed - Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, and Flexible Schedule!
- Winter Park, FL
- $70,000 - $105,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Christina Black
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is a full-service certified public accounting firm that has been in business for decades. They deliver an array of services.
Why join us?
As one of the largest CPA firms, they have the depth of experience from their professional and support staff to make them easily the most qualified as well as one of the longest serving firms locally.
- Great compensations and benefits package
- Extensive training and mentoring is provided
- Comp time awarded for hours worked above 40 a week
- Flexible work schedule
- Goal-based bonus plans
- CPA exam completion bonus
- Parental leave
- Variety of additional benefits, including 401(k) and life insurance
Our client is seeking staff accountants for our tax and audit departments. The ideal candidate will have completed their bachelor’s degree in accounting and is pursuing or possesses the CPA certification. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support the accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
- 0 – 3 years experience in public accounting
- Meets requirements for, and is planning to pursue, CPA certification (or is already CPA certified)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills are a must
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Having 401k experience
- Strong understanding of accounting, audit & tax concepts
- Preparation of small business, non-profit and/or individual income tax returns
- Assist in attest fieldwork and preparation of financial statements and disclosures
- Work closely with the supervisors to understand and ensure accuracy of all work product
- Complete assignments accurately and on-time
- Effectively communicate with supervisors regarding the status of assignments