A bit about us:
In business for over 70 years, we are a full-service CPA firm providing a full range of accounting and consulting services from our offices located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the largest public firms in Northern California and have repeatedly ranked as one of the Top Accounting Firms in the Greater Bay Area. Our staff consists of over 75 experienced professionals to serve clients who do business in many diverse industries such as manufacturing, retail, real estate, wineries, construction, technology, agriculture/farming, hotels/resorts, transportation and wholesalers to name a few.
Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision (100% Company Paid Medical & Vision)
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with strong company match
CPA AUDIT MANAGER (Remote)
- Assume responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Review final drafts of financial statements, footnotes and management letters.
- Review engagement work papers, resolve any problems, spot issues and keep the partner
- Prepare client billings and monitor realization on engagements.
- Assist with quality control and internal monitoring of attest engagements.
- Review and prepare corporate income tax returns associated with our audit clients, with
- Maintain frequent contact with clients throughout the year to discover and disseminate information on client developments that could affect the annual audit or review.
- Ensure that all projects are thoroughly reviewed before they reach the Partner and that all applicable checklists and procedures have been followed.
- 4+ Years of professional Audit experience, ideally in the Audit department at a CPA firm
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related major; MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting/Taxation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and tax returns
- Strong analytical skills to assess problems or unusual situations and quickly determine solutions
- Experience in-charging Audit engagements and supervising staff on those engagements
- Exhibit leadership qualities in attitude and conduct
- Proven competence with accounting and research software