A bit about us:
Full-service accounting firm. Our partners have extensive experience addressing the accounting, auditing, and tax requirements of corporations, partnerships and high net worth individuals.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Work/life balance
- Collaboration, shared goals, personal development
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics, or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to a large public accounting firm or equivalent experience
- Active CPA license required
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on short notice to various client sites