A bit about us:
We're one of Northern California's oldest, largest and most respected accounting firms. We're small enough to develop and maintain close working relationships with our clients, and large enough to provide clients with the depth and breadth of services and expertise.
Why join us?
Our firm is all about our people! We care enough to walk our new employees through the process to make you feel at home and part of our successful and independent firm.
- Competitive salary
- 50-55 hours during busy season
- Women empowered firm!
- 3-4 weeks vacation, plus sick time
- Excellent benefits
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharing
We are looking for a great Audit Senior to join our quickly growing team! This can be either a FULLY REMOTE role or a hybrid role out of our San Francisco location!
- Independently plan and manage audit engagements
- Communicate effectively to the Partners/Managers on any unresolved issues
- Perform inventory-related audit procedures
- Prepare complete, well-documented sets of working papers for review and drafts of Financial Statements
- Supervise, evaluate, coach and motivate staff members
- Minimum 3+ years experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including non-profit, benefit plan audits, and commercial audits (Manufacturing, Distribution, technology, biotech, real estate/construction)
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate (planning to take exams)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills