A bit about us:
We're a well established, well respected mid-sized, regional firm in the Bay area that can develop strong working relationships with each of our clients while also providing the depth and breadth of expertise necessary to maintain our solid reputation.
Why join us?
We value our employees and invest in your happiness and career success!
- Competitive salary
- 50-55 hours during busy season
- 4 weeks vacation, plus sick time
- Excellent health benefits
- Matching 401K
- Profit sharing
- Along with your engagement team, provide audit services to our Not-For-Profit clients
- Manage staffing, billing and client profitability in a fast paced environment
- Presentation of audited financial statement to clients with findings and actionable recommendations
- Network and build strong internal and external relationships
- Support the growth of your team
- 8+ years of experience in full financial statement audits for a professional services firm
- CA CPA is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master's degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Not-for-Profit clients
- 5+ years of supervisory experience