A bit about us:
Founded in So Cal roughly 30 years ago, we are one of the nations fastest growing CPA firms and a nationally ranked Top 30 Public Accounting Firm, with revenues in excess of $150 Million. We have grown to now have offices in not only Southern and Northern California, but also in Arizona, Texas, and Utah. We are highly specialized and focused on specific industries and market niches. This focus allows our team to provide our clients with insights about issues critical to business owners. Our collaborative and client-centric approach and our highly experienced client services team helps us differentiate from other firms.
Why join us?
- REMOTE work available!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Time Off / Parental Leave
- CPA License renewal fee & Masters of Taxation tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for professional organization fees such as AICPA / CalCPA membership
- Incentive compensation for new business generation
- Casual dress code year-round
- Drinks, snacks and meals provided year-round
- Perform complex and specific audit procedures while developing effective, client-focused audit strategies
- Plan and implement audits and reviews
- Identify areas to help clients improve their internal controls
- Ensure quality of work product
- Communicate engagement progress with partners and managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships directly with clients
- Supervise teams of staff accountants
- Coach & mentor individual team members
- Provide formal and informal feedback to staff
- 3+ Years of progressive accounting experience with in-charge auditing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA License or demonstrated progress towards obtaining license. Having passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- The ability to identify and propose solutions to complex accounting issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service