Strong Compensation Package, Excellent Benefits, Career Growth
- Somerset, WI
- $25 - $35
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Josh Strickland
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Well-established company is seeking an Automation Technician to join their team! If you have 3+ years of experience in industrial maintenance, apply today!
Why join us?
Strong Compensation Package
- Troubleshoot and maintain custom electromechanical equipment, automated work cells, vision systems and multi axis robotics.
- Review and analyze PLC programs to aid in troubleshooting complex systems.
- Initiate and complete technical activities leading to improved production processes.
- Manage daily tasks and communicate progress to impacted groups.
- Write robotic programs to ensure operational efficiencies of operating equipment for production.
- Cross-train other technical staff as needed on specialty robotic work stations.
- Provide technical assistance to others as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A two-year post high school diploma / certificate in a technical trade and 0 – 1 year experience; OR a high school diploma / GED with four years of
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment.
- Understanding in reading electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Knowledgeable of PLC programs.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes of mechanical systems.