Azure DevOps Engineer
Digital Ad Agency looking for a Azure DevOps Engineer
- Bethesda, MD
- $100,000 - $180,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Caitlin Johnson
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are the champion of the human experience through digital transformation. Our award-winning team of collaboration-minded digital experts creates website experiences that apply deeply purposeful personalization. Our cross-functional teams of Data Scientists, Content Strategists, Marketing Gurus, Digital Experts, and Creative Designers use research and data to achieve, inform, and shape digital transformation strategies for our clients. We challenge the norm, we are fearless innovators, and we live our customer’s mission.
Why join us?
We are excited to hire an Azure Devops Engineer for our team. The right candidate will have comprehensive experience collaborating with agile teams to design, test, implement and support technical solutions deployed to the Azure cloud environment. They must also possess strong communication and management skills. This person is responsible for the automation, testing, security and operation of complex hosting scenarios. Do all the above fit your skill set? If the answer is yes, this position is for you!
- Guide teams in best practices for designing, building, testing and operating high availability website systems
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Strong understanding of Azure cloud offerings and capabilities
- Familiarity working in secure environments
- Experience operating certified environments (SOC, PCI, FedRamp, etc.)
- Experience implementing CI/CD automation in an Azure environment
- Fast learner with an ability to adapt to different techniques based on requirements
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to convey complex technical subjects in clear terms.
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Energized by solving problems and putting structure around ambiguity
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in DevOps related practices.
- Prior agency experience a plus.
- Experience operating environment built on the Microsoft stack, including adjunct tools such as Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Agile development cycles and the like.
- Demonstrated capability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish working relationships with diverse groups required to deliver for our clients, including User Experience experts, content experts, developers, project managers and client project teams.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, especially as it pertains to sensitive materials
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience in B2B, government and/or healthcare a plus.
- Startup experience – and the ability to operate in fast-paced, dynamic environments where you “build as you grow.”