A bit about us:
We are a firm based in analytics and intelligence platform for app developers. We’re bootstrapped and customer-focused, and have built the best toolset to help app developers and marketers analyze and grow their app businesses. We’re looking for someone who is excited about the above, for someone who wants to not only code, but to mentor and guide teammates and establish the practices that let us all succeed.
Why join us?
- $100k - $150k base salary depending on experience
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized classpass subscription
- Plenty of paid time-off
- Awesome work station with whatever you need to be happy and productive + stipend for your at-home or
- Monthly personal project days
What You Might Be Working On
- Planning and integrating a new datasource or API integration that ingests a new dataset that mobile app
- Scaling a critical scraping service
- Diagnosing and fixing performance issues in our API
- Reverse-engineering an app store's communication protocol
- Working with sales, marketing, and others on the product and engineering teams to envision and create new
- Mastery solving problems in C#, Python, or Go. We mainly use these languages, but we trust that you can learn
- Deep experience with any RDMS or other interesting durable storage system. We use MySQL mainly.
- We use kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform extensively. Prior use or a desire to master these is a plus.
- You've scraped or collected data at scale. A big part of our business is collecting and organizing data for our