A bit about us:
We develop, operate, and manage more than +800 Commerical, Hospitality, and Residential properties across the globe.
Why join us?
- We are proud to offer our associates what they value most: competitive pay, fulsome health benefits, and much more.
- From 401k matching to on-the-job training. From education reimbursement to leadership development and charitable matching.
- We believe that performance is synonymous with advancement. That’s why we reward top-tier work by promoting from within.
- We emphasize an inclusive, transparent work environment with collaboration and work/life balance at the forefront.
Specific Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, proactive with maintenance of building systems, possess strong mechanical abilities, and demonstrate good communication skills (both oral, written and computer) to interact with all internal and external customers
- It is very important that the candidate be able to work effectively, productively and independently, exercise good judgment, take initiative to address & resolve issues, and perform many diversified tasks on a daily basis
- Provide guidance to other Engineering un-licensed team members for procedure and task associated with their duties and responsibilities
- The position requires an individual with experience in the operation and maintenance of various MEP systems, Central plan configuration, AC package units, VAV air distribution, cooling towers, pumps, building automation systems, DDC controls, air compressors, and pneumatic controls, life safety systems, generators, electrical distribution and luminary to accomplish the proper and efficient operation
- Possess strong trouble-shooting skills, be able to read equipment schematic and apply diagnostic logic and administer proper repair with limited supervision
- Be able to administer systems water treatment program
- Be flexible with the ability to work additional hours or adjust schedule if required.
- Required to be part of the after hours “on call” program designated for the building(s) assigned
- Must possess a District of Columbia 3rd-Class license and CFC Universal certification for this position
- Maintain completion of required training courses – safety and corporate