A bit about us:
We are a top manufacturing company in business since 1989 with multiple offices nationwide providing our customers top of the line service. Are customers are provided leading-edge support from prototype to production and progressive approach in solving the most difficult challenges.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Issue purchase orders for Out-Process subcontractors using the information provided on job travelers and
- Confirm purchase orders and delivery dates
- Maintain follow-up responsibility with suppliers to ensure commitment dates are held
- Provide critical information and updates to Program Managers and other team members
- Work with Receiving, Quality, Engineering and Accounting to resolve discrepancies and issues
- Provide professional customer service by responding to planning or supplier inquiries, communicating changes
- Participate in production meetings
- Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, company policy and accepted safe
- Perform additional procurement related duties as assigned